Monday, July 28, 2008

METRO POWER RANKINGS (Crime)


Since we are closing in on the end of summer it is time to put up the standings. Gang bangers, crack slangers, pimps, hoes, robbers, car jackers and psycho suburb kids all have 5 months to improve your rankings. If you feel as if your city should be ranked higher feel free to email me at jocosob@yahoo.com and plead your case.

How did I come up with these rankings?
I have gone back through the blog and researched all of the crime that I thought was noteworthy. I then took those stories and broke them down even further. I then spoke with players, coaches, GM's and fans to get their perspective on how they thought their team was doing this year.
Are these results culturally bias?
No. Crime has no color.
I live in one of the cities mentioned and I feel like it shouldn't be there.
Get over it. Your city is violent and you are just blind to what is going on around you.
Do you think that light rail will solve the cities crime problems?
No, but the mayor of KCMO must believe so.
Why aren't the local media outlets pushing authorities to do more?
Because they are ambulance chasers incapable of digging into a story unless it some how involves the sex lives of others.
You really are an SOB.
I know

1. KCMO
2. KCK
3. Independence
4. Raytown
5. Olathe
6. Grandview
7. Gladstone
8. Merriam
9. Roeland Park
10. Lawrence

Also receiving votes: Gardner